Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now That I Know How To Upload Stuff.......







.....well, kinda sorta! This is my third attempt to upload these images of the nerve centres of my listening experience and the photos are nowhere near where I want them. Nonetheless:-
In the blue room, which is my, er, office you may see that I have the computer, television, hi-fi, CD player and digital radio all within easy reach and vision. In this way I can watch one football match on the telly whilst listening to the commentary of another one on the radio and work or play on my computer at the same time. Confused? I usually am!
I often refer on RR to the fact that I have to nip downstairs to check out my collection. That's in the corner in the brown room......

2 comments:

Blimpy said...

One of he things i really love seeing is shelves and shelves of vinyl or cds.

I think this is a male thing?

DarceysDad said...

Does anyone want to repeat the offer of kudos points for correctly naming any of the discs? I can't see a soddin' thing on that photo but could probably name half of them from memory!!