Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Festive 'Spill Update

Don't forget that polls close next Monday, so send those nominations to shoemail@earthlink.net. Blown away by your response to this - well over 50 tracks nominated so far. Think the final playlists will reflect the eclectic musical madness that is the 'Spill. That said, there is still room for more if anyone else is passing through who wants to take part. In particular we could use some more Europop (FP), reggae (GF), prog (Kalyr) and you can never have enough indie, Scottish or otherwise (Tracy). If you can't pick 3 tracks from 2008, rules are made to be broken if that's all that's stopping anyone from taking part.

7 comments:

goneforeign said...

I've forgotten what it is you're asking for.

goneforeign said...

OK, I remember, problem is I don't listen to contemporary reggae, there's just too much rubbish and I've generally got the originals of the re-issues, I'd have really break the rules to participate, like by about 20-30 years!

gremlinfc said...

I have no chance of getting them to you as i can't cope with the technological stuff needed - i've tried believe me ...can't i just tell you what they are ?

Anonymous said...

Goneforeign, Feel free to break the rules any way you want. I can cope with podbean links.

Gremlin, e-mail your noms, & I'll see what I can do.

TracyK said...

Done, though you may be disappointed at my lack os Scottish bias, having chosen two US acts and one UK crooner. Damn me for being slightly less than one-dimensional!

gremlinfc said...

I'm going to come across as a complete and utter moron here , but e-mail 'em to where?I have my 3 ready...

Anonymous said...

Shoemail@earthlink.net will find me, Gremlin.