Monday, December 15, 2008

Really am bored

Also demotivated and listless.

I seem to be suffering from a lack of sociability at the moment. I wish it was different. I have had difficulty in joining in with RR too, even though my King Tubby "Laser Rock" nom got on the B list the other week.

Here it is;



I have so much music but I really can't be arsed to listen to it most of the time right now. I must be suffering from some kind of pre Christmas ennui.

Maybe after the end of this week I will be happier - mainly because I am on holiday for the week leading up to the 25th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Carole, though in my case having to run training courses through my heavy cold isn't helping.

And life is conspiring against me: my album of the year is the Over The Rhine disc Shane sent me. One of the songs has a little mid-section that has driven me crazy with its similarity to something already in my collection. Having failed to identify it with scattergun guesses, I have been working my way through my shelves methodically (i.e. alphabetically - omitting only obvious non-starters) trying to identify the bugger. I finally got there yesterday . . . ZERO 7 !!!!!

[You have permission to laugh at me, but please, not within my earshot.]

Right, off to work, in a FREEZING run-down engineering works in Sheffield.

:o(

steenbeck said...

CarolBristol, I love the King Tubby, and the video, too.

And I think I know where you're coming from, as they say. I've got this undefinable feeling--not boredom, not sadness, I don't know. I'm waiting to surface.