Thursday, April 16, 2009
As I'm stuck at home with msdebbyjr and a ton of paper tissues, waiting for my lost voice to return (sorry, tin, I'm going all medical on you again), I thought I'd grab the chance to actually participate on this blog and post this week's instalment of five non-musical questions for you all.
1) Details of the first car you ever owned, please - colour, pet name, number of scratches on the driver's door...
2) Apologies to anyone forced to suffer an adolescence without a dress code imposed by their local education authority: what colour was your school uniform and do you EVER wear it now? (the colour, not the uniform - that's probably wishful thinking for most of us these days)
3) What would be your absolute culinary luxury? (see above for msdebbyjr's ketchup delight)
4) Your favourite beach, wherever in the world and for whatever reason (doesn't have to have anything to do with a holiday)
5) Do you prefer your socks plain or with a pattern?
It's not easy to think of questions that have nothing to do with music!