This is Mewsli, a rescue cat who turns two tomorrow. We've had him since he was a kitten (his mum was abandoned when she had him and his siblings).
Mewsli's all time top ten favourite things:
1. Killing things
2. Sitting on the exact section of the Guardian Weekend that you're just about to read
3. Cuddles (he gets upset if he doesn't know where we are)
4. Killing more things (mice, crows, guinea pigs, whatever comes his way)
5. Rolling around and having his tummy tickled
6. Eating what he kills (beaks and all, but he'll always leave the tail of a mouse)
7. Knocking stuff over when you're trying to sleep
8. His various blankets (he'll cling on for dear life should you try and shift them at all)
9. Drinking your tumbler of water, or hunting food off your plate when you're trying to eat.
10. Purring. It's like an aeroplane taking off, he's so loud.