Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adventures in Testing

Let's see if we can make Tin'sBox work - still prefer meat as a theme of the week so just one piece of nonsense - takes about a minute in for something familiar & fooled around with that relates to this week's official theme. Don't want to rain on the parade, but not sure this will be a lasting alternative unless we show some restraint in how much is thrown into the box (we've used collectively over 75% of the free storage capacity already), getting flagged for excessive bandwidth use doesn't sound like much fun either. Thanks to Tin for coming up with this.


Put The Hammer Down

3 comments:

tincanman said...

I clicked and it downloaded.

cheers

Luke-sensei said...

Just wanted to say that listening to this suddenly brought back a memory of a very very young me, crouching behind the living room door and peeking at the telly to surreptitiously watch Convoy when I had already been sent to bed....i'm pretty sure my Mum and Dad knew I was there, but they pretended not to notice and let me watch anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Think the film must have come later, as I have similar memeries of a young me hoping that the tune would be shown on TOTP again - and being annoyed if it wasn't, and having to wait until the following week. TOTP was a bit of a tease that way quite often over the years.