Saturday, February 21, 2009

Animeaux

I struggle with podbean. I struggle with life though. Struggle is, after all, Life, as you'd know if you've ever watched a David Attenbprough documentary. To honour the great man, and Toffeeboy's first class post below, I give you three of evolution's wondrous beings.
The first a she-eagle nesting above California's Highway 1 and Big Sur. A remarkable piece of work. The second from Pete Townsend's favourite guitarist Joe Walsh and a song from "The Smoker You Drink The Player You Get" LP a song from the point of view of a wolf. And the third an inspirational lyric from Steve Kalinich and Dennis Wilson's first moment in the BeachBoys story as a major songwriter - listen to the amazing arrangement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See the Beach Boys made the A-list (congrats); bit they still leave me cold. What am I missing ( at risk of starting the whole Dead debacle all over again)?