Sunday, February 17, 2008

MY MOVIE THEMES

Here's my list, some I posted on RR, others I donded. In order they are:

1. 'The Overture' by the Who - Tommy.
2. The love theme by Nino Roto - The Godfather trilogy.
3. Adagio for Strings and Organ by Tomaso Albinoni - The Trial.
4. Cavalleria Rusticana by Mascagni - Raging Bull.
5. Lark Ascending by Vaughn Williams - don't know the film.
6. In Paradiso by Gabrielle Faure - The Thin Red Line.
7. Smile by Charlie Chaplin. - Modern Times
8. Theme music from Modern times by Charlie Chaplin.


2 comments:

steenbeck said...

The albinoni was used in Gallipoli, too, to beautiful effect.

treefrogdemon said...

Glad you recommended Tommy - hope someone donded it: I would've only I'm organising a conference (tomorrow) which is as always a complete nightmare...and even when it's over, I still have to write a report!