Saturday, June 13, 2009

Encore une fois



Yes, just to piss DarceysDad off, it's yet another playlist that none of you will have time to listen to. And the tracks are all in the RR dropbox anyway so what, you might ask yourself, is TB doing wasting our time?

Well, mainly I want to see if I can successfully add links to tracks in the dropbox folder.

Now let's see if that's worked ...

[Edit: blimey - goodbye Podbean!]
[Edit #2: OK - why isn't it working now? (just wait there a minute Podbean, we may not be through after all)]
[Edit #3: Following mnemonic's advice, I've now put the links in my public folder - and they seem to be working - but the links to the RR dropbox folder were working last night so I'm confused. As Catweazle put it so beautifully, all those years ago: nothing works ...]

Les Yeux Ouvertes
To The End
On A Du Soleil
La Vie En Rose
Encore Une Fois
Pourquoi Es Tu Devenue Si Raisonable

6 comments:

Shoegazer said...

Il ne semble pas être de travail

DarceysDad said...

Anyone know why my ears are burning ...?

;o)

Blimpy said...

technology WIN!

ToffeeBoy said...

Oh merde - il ne workez pas! Warum nicht?

mnemonic said...

You need to put them in your public folder for posting to the blog. Try again?

ToffeeBoy said...

Thanks mnemonic - they seem to be working now but if I need to put things in my public folder why were they working from the RR folder last night?????