Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nuages


In honour of the Django Reinhardt, here's a cloud that looks like Snoopy ! It's from a website of clouds that look like things, www.pals.iastate.edu/carlson/main.html.

Here's a few things that I either couldn't find links for or just liked to put together. In a wandering-off-topic spirit, my Charles Aznavour CD is all his English versions, and the second Stefan Grapelli & Django Reinhardt has an English title and no lyrics.

RR is getting busy this week, it's nice and peaceful over here !

6 comments:

tincanman said...

love the clouds link. thanks!

DaddyPig said...

Thanks tin, it might have to be my contribution to the random post challenge !

ejaydee said...

I enjoyed the Django, thanks.

Blimpy said...

Talking of Djangos, does anyone like Django Django? I've been listening to them a fair bit, the two tracks I have.

Blimpy said...

http://www.myspace.com/djangotime

they're like a housey psychedelic beta band

DaddyPig said...

..and I always wanted to know what Lee Perry's "The Return of Django" is all about. Cheers Blimpy.

Thanks Ejaydee, I like those 2 tracks as a lyrical & melodic change from the fast 4/4 Hot Club rhythm. I'm planning a good midweek 'Spill listen and I'm looking forward to discovering a few things from your posts.