Thursday, July 17, 2008

To complete the circle ...

... I should in all fairness recognise my eldest, as well as the daughter I'm blog-named after.
This is Jess at her performance in Halifax tonight for her cheerleader troupe. Not the best photo I took, but I'm a wet blanket about posting pix of other people's kids on the internet.

Attendees at last year's RR North Social already have a feel for DarceysSis' musical taste, but - in the spirirt of ToffeeBoy's comment about the joyful abandon in young children's dance experience - here's a cheerleading anthem you all know:









Powered by Podbean.com

3 comments:

Proudfoot said...

Ace, that cheered me up this morning. Where's my Rodney Bingheimer's English Disco Mix Tape? Gotcha.Take it your PC is working again- not that I want to hex it by even mentioning it.

DarceysDad said...

No, it's had the Last Rites read and is waiting to have it's life support turned off when the new shiny replacement arrives (should've been yesterday).

I'm doing everything today slowly via the laptop, which is frustrating as we're off to Cumbria in the morning until Tuesday and I'm loving the 'Brands' topic.

Jess, btw, didn't actually dance to Joan Jett last night (though has done before). Last night's songs were High School Musical 2's What Time Is It (which is ridiculously catchy but would have me banished along with the dying PC if I dared to post it) and Stevie Wonder's I Wish, but I couldn't post that on Podbean because I haven't got a compressed mp3 version.

ToffeeBoy said...

DsD said "High School Musical 2's What Time Is It (which is ridiculously catchy but would have me banished along with the dying PC if I dared to post it)"

I say, post it and be damned! I suspect that between us we could come up with a brilliant children's pop playlist. I'll contribute 'S Club Party' and McFly's 'Five Colours In Her Hair' - which I now realise I should have nominated last week. Ah well...