Fuelled by a post over on Song, By Toad about analytics and blog stats I went and had a look at our data. The bizarre phrases that folks google to get to The 'Spill has always interested me, and seeing as it's nonsense week this week - I'm going to attempt to formulate some questions based on those that others have searched for the answers to. Mebbe this time they'll get what they need! These are exact quotes by the way:
1. "How to remove spilled chicken soup in couch seat?"
2. "Songs about bricklayers for children"?
3. "Best white soul singer?"
4. "da da dadadadada da da dada -metallica +classic"?
5. "how do you say "you hate it" in french" ?
6. "how to tell if you are throttled" ?
7. ""how do u cook pork chops"?
8. "in 1991 what was invented?"
9. "is kate rusby suitable kids"?
10. "what the heck does shoegazer mean"?
11. "what's the opposite of insomnia?"
12. "what rhymes with spill?"
13. "what's the name of the band with the guy in a lobster suit who plays the keytar?"
14. "who cleans up a spill of soup: the spiller or the person whose soup it is?"
15. "what is blimpy?"
There we go, 15 excerpts from the frankly enormous and strange underbelly of the 'Spill.
So, if you have any answers, please post them in the comments, because enquiring minds want to know!!