Sunday, February 28, 2010

Truth, Deception & Lies



The song's not as good as I remembered, but I love that beat

Rock Island Line - Lonnie Donegan
Truth, Deception, & Lies (Aloe Blacc Remix)
Don't Play That Song (You Lied) - Ben E. King
Foolin'
Don't Play That Song - Aretha Franklin
I Got A Story To Tell
Rock Island Line - Leadbelly
Java Des Bombes Atomiques (Instrumental)

Thanks to the elves for putting this version of Leadbelly's Rock Island Line, I had a different one, but I love the acapella (here's another one that's impossible to spell correctly) stuff.

3 comments:

Makinavaja said...

That Leadbelly's good, isn't it!

nilpferd said...

De la Soul is my favourite, brilliant construction- the tension between snare, bass and the flute fragment perfectly balanced.

ejaydee said...

Was it you who put this version in the box Maki?!