We seem to have missed this for a couple of weeeks so I thought I'd run the risk of restarting a right old ding dong and chuck in some quick questions before the MFF.
1. Relating to the picture (left)..... Have you ever met your government representative (i.e. MP, Congressman or whatever they're known as in your country of residence) and why?
2. Where in the world would you most like to live. You've won the imaginary Lottery so money is no object, you can take your family with you and/or use your carbon neutral Lear Jet (!!??) to nip back to visit so there's no 'I want to live near my family' thing. I'm after place rather than type of location.
3. What was your best holiday ever?
4. What career - apart from your present one - did you nearly get into? Do you regret not doing it or was it a lucky escape?
5. DIY - Do you or don't you? Do you relish a weekend of drilling, rawplugs, sanding and grinding or do you call in a local joiner to put up your IKEA furniture?