Tuesday, March 23, 2010

C is for Conquering Animal Sound



Euan at mini50 records mailed me about a band called Conquering Animal Sound from Edinburgh, so, they're filling the "c" slot in the A-Z of Scottish Indie. Though I don't think they sound Scottish - more like a beautiful broketronica Bjork and amazing with it.

Very promising indeed, hopefully I'll get to see them if I get to the Meursault album launch. The song "Alice Shoes" is for sharing, and if you go to their myspace here you can hear a song called "Giant" which I think is fab and is going to be on the single that's about to come out. The other tune on their myspace is "Maschine" which is even better still!



2 comments:

Shoegazer said...

Sure they are very fine, but not nearly Ginger enough. Has to be CALVIN PARTY.

Captain Raveman said...

I likey!