Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a little Sparkle



Maria's Little Elbows
Someday I Will Treat You Good
Spirit Ditch
Piano Fire
Heart Of Darkness
Go
Ghost Of His Smile
Cow
Comfort Me
Getting It Wrong
It's A Wonderful Life
Sick Of Goodbyes
goodnight sweetheart

I chatted with my friend last night for the first time in 6 months, bits about Mark Linkous and then the Jerry Dammers Spatial AKA Orchestra as she'd been to see them on Sunday (and it was less gut wrenching)

...this is a selection for those who loved / liked or are just getting to know (and are interested) in the music of Sparklehorse.
..hope you appreciate the sounds.

6 comments:

Shoegazer said...

Nicely done. Nearly broke my RR break to get Sad & Beautiful donded or nommed - but the shoephone can't cope with loading the comments.

Mnemonic said...

It's lovely but I'm getting Comfort Me twice and no sign of Maria's Little Elbows.

saneshane said...

sorry about that - trying the add link way of posting.. but I'd get in a muddle anyway (this sort of thing should only be attempted at 2am when mildly pishhed)

should be okay now.

shoey
I was the same - just couldn't get in again this week - it's the trouble with creating a monster - those that looked after it at nursery are just chucked out with the bath water (JOKE)

tincanman said...

Cheers for this Shane. I know of Sparklehorse but thats about it so your guiding hand is appreciated.

saneshane said...

tin - these are quite accessible, there's more experimental tracks and a lot of collaborative stuff about.

see what you think.

Blimpy said...

thanks shane