Friday, October 9, 2009

Lazy...pun department?



This was the banner for an amphibians exhibit at San Antonio Zoo last year.

I Like Drinking by the Gourds, below, has a hidden track afterwards, which I can't remove because my editing software has gone missing. So it's not on topic but it has cicadas and big whoops.

The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn - Alison Krauss and Union Station
Dreadful Selfish Crime - Robert Earl Keen
I Like Drinking (+ God's House) - the Gourds
Layin' Around The House - the Gourds
The Barring Of The Door - Maddy Prior and June Tabor
The Way That It Shows - Richard Thompson
Everything Is Free - Gillian Welch

2 comments:

AliMunday said...

tfd - I'd forgotten The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn - lovely selection, as always.

saneshane said...

'layin' round the house' is my pick first listen...

(and hoeing corn is quite a skill, so the boy shouldn't get a complex)