To round off R&B and Falsetto Week on The 'Spill - here's the R&B video I made over the last two weeks (thanks to ejaydee for pointing out the falsetto in it, innit?).
Costs as follows: Club Lighting Guy: £50. Bottles of water: £30.
Things I learned from the production:
1. When a girl says she's 5'7" it's correct, when a guy says he's 5'7" - he's most probably lying.
2. Do not let the artist anywhere near the edit, as they will insist on viewing every last second of footage of themselves.
3. If you spin on your head too much, you will go bald.
4. If you ask people nicely to do stuff for nothing, they will usually help you.
5. If your dancers don't rehearse enough, none of their routine will make the final cut.
6. It is possible to shoot a whole music video in 3 hours, and edit it in a few days.