Friday, November 21, 2008

No Fighting At The Social, OK?



Gillan - Fighting Man

Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound. Another DsD heavy rock fave, and one that will have my good friend gordonimmel giving himself a huge forehead slap.

We'll discuss it over the weekend when we get a chance to share the first issued bottle of the official 'Spill beer, as brewed by Abahachi and presented to me when we met in Bristol this week.

One of the things we discussed was the possibility of RR Social #4 being a West Country affair in the New Year. Who's up for that??

9 comments:

Carole said...

I'd be well up for a Bristol meet up.

I was disappointed I couldn't meet you and Abahachi this week.

Mnemonic said...

I'm up for it if there's someone's floor to crash on. Bit broke at the moment and can't run to hotels.

Anonymous said...

kalyr got there first (but I've donded)

Want that beer!

Not available Saturday, but Sunday maybe?!?

Carole said...

We have a spare room........OK the dogs think it's their room but you can always try and argue with them.

ejaydee said...

I was still under the impression we were doing one at he time of RockingMitch's concert. Oh well, the RR touring band adds another destination.

Anonymous said...

ejaydee, we can do both, surely?

TatankaYotanka said...

A pre-Christamas social is probably not going to be that appealing - but I'm already planning a meet up with my Bristol Bro' at the fabulous Bell Inn on Walcot Street in Bath ... for a free lunchtime gig by the oft rrrrred Jackie Leven on Sunday 21st December. So Solstice at Glastonbury ... get pisced in Bath. If you need more reasons, The Bell has the UK's smallest laundrette; bring your smalls for a collective freshen up :0)

http://www.walcotstreet.com/

ejaydee said...

True mnemonic, but how many "passes" can our happily married friends get? I'd be happy with a social every month!

Anonymous said...

@ EJD - Ans: the way business is at the moment? None, but I have a customer in Chepstow who is likely to book another week's work early in the New Year, so if I can get the two things to coincide, I'll just tell DarceysMam I'm not coming home until the Saturday.