Sunday, November 2, 2008

TRRavelin'

Taken on the I-95

Interpol are on the road to take back the city,
"We've got so much to leave
But that's not what makes this right
We've been building up steam
Ignited by this fight
So do this thing with me"

Then Daft Punk take us aboard their spaceship, and The Jacksons get a particular feeling about it. Herbie goes on a Maiden Voyage ,and soon enough, he'll feel like Caetano.


Next Exit
Voyager
Goin' Places
I Don't Know Where I'm Bound
The Weight
Os Argonautes
Uptown
Long Way Home
Horse With No Name by Seelenluft
Make The Road By Walking

Bonus track:
Me and Bobby McGee by Angela Kalule

11 comments:

goneforeign said...

Ejay, welcome home. None of the tracks are responding.

ejaydee said...

Thanks GF, it's good to be back. Tracks should work if you click on the titles. Hope you like some.

Shoegazer said...

Can't say I'm much of a fan of I-95, Ejay, but welcome back.

Proudfoot said...

Can save tracks when I click on titles but I don't usually do this ( gotta watch that memory!) Love Seelenluft 'Casio' sounds on 'Horse'. Westport. Hmmm.

ejaydee said...

But Shoey, it has RR stations!

Shoegazer said...

It often has spills too, that block it when I'm on it.

nilpferd said...

Hey EJ, you weren't around for the Afternoons theme I think, I just found this and thought you might like it..
http://www.lastfm.de/music/Grant+Green/_/Lazy+Afternoon?autostart?setlang=de

ejaydee said...

So how far up does the I-95 go? All the way to Canada?

Thanks Nilpferd, I do like it a lot. Were you away too? I only managed to post Afternoon Delight.

nilpferd said...

No, but with the afternoons theme I was sort of snowed under with work, plus I couldn't think of anything to recommend. We were actually away last week but I had limited internet access, although with the small keyboard most of my posts were littered with nonsense. Or, more nonsense than usual.
I came across the Grant Green track by chance last night.

Anonymous said...

Not quite as New Jersey hasn't built it's section yet.

Anonymous said...

Not quite as New Jersey hasn't built it's section yet.