Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A-Z Update

The RR Index now has its own url and website - http://rrindex.com

I've made the A-Z Topic Page a one page list of all topics alphabetically. Each will eventually link to a separate page for that topic. Each topic page will link to the blog and article at The Guardian for that topic. The A-Z by Artists is almost complete. Some pages still need cross chacking against the A-Z at RR.

There are now 16 topic pages completed of about 160 all together...so about 10% of the way there with the topic pages.

I am having fun doing this, especially reading some of the back articles and browsing through some of the blogs. Fascinating stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool; great job!

TatankaYotanka said...

Bloomin' heck man. You'll have sideburns like the Ancient Mariner by the time you finish this!

"You don't remember all the things I've done;
you never catch the careful words I choose;
your present will not admit my patient efforts...
it's a labour of love
I offer to you."

ToffeeBoy said...

Fantastic job, marconius. Still happy to take some of the load off you if you want... I speak html-ese.

Proudfoot said...

Good stuff. Marconius, your immortality is assured.

cauliflower said...

Cheers Marconius - that makes SO much more sense to me that the Guardian's own. But the volume of work is mad - blink frequently, stretch those optic muscles...