Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you for the Music



Maybe the rest of the ungrateful world doesn't celebrate thanksgiving, but here in America we commemorate our first harvest dinner with the native americans by ignoring the shameful rest of the history and delighting in excess and self-indulgence.

When I was little we had to say what we were thankful for, and I would like to say I'm very thankful for RR and the 'spill. So thanks everyone, and Blimpy in particular.

I'm going away for a few days. I'm hoping someone will have a laptop and internet access for Thursday night, but in case they don't, here's the key to my iTunes library and that part of my brain that chooses songs.

5 comments:

ToffeeBoy said...

@ steenbeck - have a great holiday (is that right?).

If you're still there, here's a game we could play. You list three songs to recommend for next week's theme. Our task is to justify them - whatever the theme...

Mnemonic said...

Great game idea, Toffee. Can I play too?

Mnemonic said...

Great game idea, Toffee. Can I play too?

ejaydee said...

Happy Thanksgiving Steenbeck, we'll be recommending those songs for you.

Blimpy said...

thanks steen!